KoolText v3.x Updated
RoomProtector v2.7.01
AutoGreeter v3.1
VietLoto v3.8
How To ...
Configure Sound & Video
Programming / Scripts
PaltalkHelper Library

I find solutions to your business. For a FREE consultation call/text me at (909)742-9133.
Hi [Guest], License / Activation Issues

Forums

hd mediabot crash
[Guest]
Posted on 5/28/2013 11:09:04 AM 4007 days ago
hello,
i have hdmediaplayer Pro version 1.12.
after playing about 1 day it crash!!before there is a message like , an unexpected error occurred please contact support team, these 2 days there is no message but Windows 7 report problem concerning hdmediaplayer and turn it off!
can you help me?
For additional information visit related ads:
[Guest]
Posted on 5/29/2013 3:25:30 PM 4006 days ago
If possible can you send me the log to mike@pickmike.com the logs located in
C:\Program Files(x86)\PickMike.com\HDMediaPlayer\logs\

thanks
wolfkeeper
Posted on 6/2/2013 10:18:17 PM 4002 days ago
yes when ever you type newscan it crashes the music bot on win 7 . just tried it
VNFox
Posted on 6/3/2013 5:12:14 AM 4001 days ago
hmmm...please try to updates to the latest version 1.12 ... there should be a new build that doesn't crash ... version v1.3 will be available soon.
wolfkeeper
Posted on 6/7/2013 5:27:17 PM 3997 days ago
i has not had any real issues with new build , but would like know when the build with music list comes out so i can use hd bot
users want the music list , so they can pick songs from it , for now i still use mm pro .
wolfkeeper
Posted on 6/7/2013 9:58:22 PM 3997 days ago
the hd music bot has worked great for me ! had issue with cmd !newscan , but that is fixed now is my understanding.i loves the functions , just don't understand the online tab yet .
VNFox
Posted on 6/8/2013 1:00:21 PM 3996 days ago
The online tab is where you upload your media files to the cloud server ... it's being worked on ... soon will be available. Due to the limitation of the cloud server ... only 5,000 songs will be allowed to upload to the server.

If you have more than 5,000 songs ... there will be a monthly fee ... I'll make sure it's suitable for everyone. Database is being backup weekly. This is only if you want to upload your medias to cloud ... on your local machine you can have unlimited songs.