KoolText v3.x Updated
RoomProtector v2.7.01
AutoGreeter v3.1
VietLoto v3.8
How To ...
Configure Sound & Video
Programming / Scripts
PaltalkHelper Library

I find solutions to your business. For a FREE consultation call/text me at (909)742-9133.
Hi [Guest], License / Activation Issues

Forums

HDMediaPlayer Professional V1.08 (PAID)
popeye11100
Posted on 3/21/2013 9:03:57 PM 4075 days ago
Hi pickmike I just paid for 1 X HDMediaPlayer Professional V1.08 $19.95. Thank you the app works greatttttt BUT in my email it says for one year. not a one off payment as most of your apps are. My PAID FOR HDMediaPlayer Professional V1.08 ends on
Expiration: Mar 17, 2014 ????. Nothing on your website states its only good for 1 year.I am a bit annoyed and confused. If i Pay again will i get 2 years upgrade.??? :)

With thanks

popeye11100

For additional information visit related ads:
VNFox
Posted on 3/22/2013 8:15:55 PM 4074 days ago
Hi popeye11100,

Yes ... it's correct the license is valid for one year free updates ... during the
time ... you are free to to download and upgrade to latest version. I no longer have
lifetime updates, since it's too much work to keep up and technology is changing every years.

I believe this is FAIR because most of the software license are pretty much like this now aday ... some even charge as monthly basic.

You should see the message: "Licenses are 1 year free upgrades - you're guaranteed to get free upgrades for additional year from the date of purchase!" on all donate pages. If you haven't see this please let me know, I'll update them.

The software itself doesn't have limit ... for example ... if your last version is 2.15 ... your serial key will work forever as long as you stay with 2.15. Unless you decide to upgrade to 3.15, then there is an upgrade fee.

hope this helps